عنوان مقاله [English]
To date, two different approaches have been developed in the fossil fuel trade. An approach based on economic considerations that has led to the mutual alignment of fossil energy producers and consumers that seeks to control energy markets and energy trade by establishing international organizations such as OPEC and the International Energy Organization. And the second approach, based on environmental considerations, according to which all governments have stated their goal of reducing the environmental impact of fossil fuel use. Although numerous attempts have been made by both approaches to the normative development of fossil fuels, they have not led to a favorable organizational development to establish a global mechanism with general thematic and geographical competence in this field. The main question is what are the main reasons and obstacles to organizational development and the creation of a global organization in the field of fossil fuels? Also, which approach, economic or environmental, is smoother than the establishment of the WTO? Based on a descriptive-analytical study, in some cases there were formal barriers such as the monopoly structure of existing organizations and resistance to the entry of new members, and in other cases, substantial barriers related to lack of community to cover all issues related to fossil fuels. While paying attention to the fact that in order to overcome the problem of climate change, the principle of common but different responsibility of countries should be taken into consideration.
11. Brown, Donald A. and John D. Dernbach (2009). “the Ethical Responsibility to Reduce Energy Consumption”. Hofstra Law Review, vol. 37, 985-1006.
12. Herdeger, M (2016). Principles of International Economic Law, 2nd Ed, UK: Oxfod University Press.
13. Pominova, I (2014). “Risks and Benefits for the Russian Federation from Participating in the Energy Charter: Comprehensive Analysis”. Energy Charter Secretariat Knowledge Centre.
14. Selivanova, Y (2007). The WTO and Energy- WTO Rules and Agreements of Relevance to the Energy Sector, International Centre for Trade and Sustainable Development (ICTSD).
15. Scott, R (1994). THE HISTORY OF THE INTERNATIONAL ENERGY AGENCY, Vol2, MAJOR POLICIES AND ACTIONS OF THE IEA, France: Head of Publications Service, OECD.
16. Wälde, T (1996). The Energy Charter Treaty: An East-West Gateway for Investment and Trade, London-The Hague-Boston: Kluek Law.
17. Wilson, A (2016). “International Energy Agency”. European Parliamentary Research Service.
18. https://enb.iisd.org/vol30/enb3001e.html (Accessed 3 September 2019). https://energycharter.org/fileadmin/DocumentsMedia/Occasional/Russia_and_the_ECT_en.pdf (Accessed 2 November 2019).
19. https://energycharter.org/process/european-energy-charter-1991/ (Accessed 3 September 2019).
20. https://energycharter.org/process/energy-charter-treaty-1994/trade-amendment/(Accessed 3 September 2019).
21. https://energycharter.org/what-we-do/dispute-settlement/overview/ (Accessed 3 September 2019).
22. https://energycharter.org/who-we-are/institutions/ (Accessed 2 November 2019).
23. http://energydiplomacy.com/?p=1115 (Accessed 3 September 2019).
24.http://www.europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/IDAN/2016/582015/EPRS_IDA(2016)582015_EN.pdf (Accessed 2 November 2019).
25.https://www.ictsd.org/sites/default/files/research/2012/03/the-wto-and-energy.pdf. (Accessed 1 October 2019).
26.https://www.ictsd.org/sites/default/files/research/2012/03/the-wto-and-energy.pdf (Accessed 1 September 2019).
27. https://www.iea.org/countries/members/ (Accessed 2 October 2019).
28. https://www.iea.org/countries/members/ (Accessed 2 September 2019).
29. https://www.iea.org//topics/ (Accessed 1 September 2019).
30. https://www.iea.org//topics/ (Accessed 1 September 2019).
31. https://www.iea.org/topics/climatechange/ (Accessed 2 September 2019).
32. https://www.ief.org/about-ief/ief-overview.aspx (Accessed 2 September 2019).
33. https://www.irena.org/history/firstpreparatoryconference (Accessed 3 September 2019).
34. https://www.irena.org/history/foundingconference (Accessed 3 November 2019).
35. https://www.irena.org/irenamembership (Accessed 3 September 2019).
36. https://www.opec.org/opec_web/en/about_us/24.htm (Accessed 1 September 2019).
37. https://www.opec.org/opec_web/en/press_room/315.htm (Accessed 4 October 2019).
38. https://rc.majlis.ir/fa/law/show/97764 (Accessed 4 September 2019).
39.https://treaties.un.org/doc/Publication/UNTS/Volume%20443/volume-443-I-6363-English.pdf (Accessed 1 September 2019).
40. https://unfccc.int/kyoto_protocol (Accessed 4 September 2019).
41.https://unfccc.int/process-and-meetings/the-paris-agreement/the-paris-agreement (Accessed 4 March 2019).
42. https://unfccc.int/process/the-kyoto-protocol/status-of-ratification (Accessed 4 September 2019).
43. https://unfccc.int/resource/docs/publications/08_unfccc_kp_ref_manual.pdf (Accessed 4 September 2019).