عنوان مقاله [English]
Extensive risks and dangers at sea lead to great losses to many maritime activists, including merchants, vessel owners and governments. The financial ability of any of the activists in this field to compensate the damages is very limited or may even lead to irreparable damages such as environmental pollution that cannot be compensated by money alone and has negative side effects. Therefore, nowadays, the issue of obtaining marine insurance is very important and has legal and international requirements, regardless of the rational benefit and commercial needs. by investigation international conventions, it was determined that due to the importance of the issue and in order to reduce the risk marine activists, various types of marine vessels insurance, including protection and compensation insurance, hull and machinery, cargo, etc. were predicted and the principle of compulsory insurance at sea is mainly designed to ensure the payment of debts and compensation by vessel owners. Therefore, obtaining marine insurance coverage is not only a commercial need for maritime activists, but this issue has become a legally binding rule in the international relation. However, obtaining vessel insurance is not included in domestic law and the basis for action is only some of the multilateral international treaties to which the Iranian government has acceded.
https://www.sid.ir/fa/journal/ViewPaper.aspx?id=71177 (19 تیر 1399)
https://lowecon.um.ac.ir/article_29536.html (19 تیر 1399)
10. Andrew W.Baker, QC and Hatty Sumption (2010). P&I Clubs Law and Practice.
11. Bennett , Howard (2007). Law of Marine Insurance. Oxford University Press.
12. Convention on Limitation of Liability for Maritime Claims (1976).
13. International Convention on Civil Liability for Bunker Oil Pollution Damage 2001.
14. Ling Zhu (2014). “Probing Compulsory Insurance For Maritime Liability”. Journal of Maritime Law & Commerce, Vol. 45, No. 1. January, 2014.
15. Merkin, Rob )2006(. Colinvaux's Law of Insurance. (Sweet & Maxwell. 2010), p.850.
16. Paris MOU adopted in 1982.
17. Protocol to the International Convention on Liability and Compensation for Damage in Connection with the Carriage of Hazardous and Noxious Substances by Sea (1996).
18. Røsæg, Erik (2000). Compulsory maritime insurance. Scandinavian Institute of Maritime Law.
19. the Athens Convention Relating to the Carriage of Passengers and their Luggage by Sea, 2002.
20. the Civil Liability Convention in 1969.
21. the Nairobi International Convention on the Removal of Wrecks, 2007.
22. Zacharias, Mark (2014). Marine Policy: An Introduction to Governance and International Law of the Oceans.
23.https://www.dma.dk/Presse/temaer/Havnestatskontrol/Skibetsrisikoprofil/Sider/default.aspx (Accessed 10 july 2020).
26.https://www.ioec.com/Index.aspx?page_=form&lang=1&sub=0&tempname=ioec&PageID=327 (Accessed 10 july 2020).
27.https://www.parismou.org (Accessed 10 july 2020).
- پرتال جامع اطلاعات تخصصی صنعت حملونقل (18 اسفند 1395).