1. Brownlie, Ian, 2003, “Principles of Public International Law”, 6th Edition, New York: Oxford University Press.
2. Stern, Brigitte, 2008, “In Search of the Frontiers of Indirect Expropriation”, W. Rowin, Arthur (ed.by), Contemporary Issues in International Arbitration and Mediation; The Fordham Papers 2007, Leiden, Martinus Nijhoff Publishers. Available at: http://books.google.com/books?id=ToBYrW_moe4C&pg=PA29&lpg=PA29&dq=In+Search+of+the+Frontiers+of+Indirect+Expropriation+2007&source=bl&ots=aG1ccnzh2G&sig=5nF9J47vrBkTqHMHf1zk41FwEM&hl=en&sa=X&ei=xX8NU9CKA8LOrQf924HQCA&ved=0CCUQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=In%20Search%20of%20the%20Frontiers%20of%20Indirect%20Expropriation%202007&f=false
1. Abtahi. Robert, 2011, “Indirect Expropriations in the Jurisprudence of the Iran-United States Claims Tribunal”, Journal of Law and Conflict Resolution Vol. 3(7), pp. 80-88.
2. Kunoy, Bjørn, 2006, “The Notion of Time in ICSID’s Case Law on Indirect Expropriation”, Journal of International Arbitration, Vol 23(4), pp. 337-349. Available at: http://is.muni.cz/el/1422/podzim2011/MVV61K/um/20201574/Time_in_ICSID_indirecxt_exprop..pdf
3. Ruza, Alice, Indirect Expropriation In International Law: Balancing The Protection Of Foreign Investments And Public Interests, Phd programme in international studies, academic year 2010/2011, School of international studies university of Trento. Available at: http://elawnigeria.com/articles/Indirect%20Expropriation%20in%20International%20Law.pdf
4. Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), September 2004, “Indirect Expropriation and the Right to Regulate in International Investment Law”, in Working Papers on International Investment. Available at: http://www.oecd.org/investment/internationalinvestmentagreements/33776546.pdf
5. Schreuer, Cristoph H., 2005, “The Concept of Expropriation under the ECT and other Investment Protection Treaties”, Transnational Dispute Management, Vol. 5, pp. 1-36. Available at: www.transnational-dispute-management.com/article.asp?key=596
6. U.N. Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD), 1998, Bilateral Investment Treaties in the Mid-1990s, New York and Geneva, United Nations Publication, U.N Doc. UNCTAD/ITE/IIT/7.
7. U.N. Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD), 2011, Expropriation: UNCTAD Series on Issues in International Investment Agreement II (A sequel), UN, UNCTAD, New York and Geneva, United Nations Publication, UN Doc. UNCTAD/DIAE/IA/2011/7.