1. Goldwyn , D. L., Brown Neil R. and Cayten Megan Reilly, (2014). “Mexico’s Energy Reform: Ready to Launch” Atlantic Council, Available from http://www.atlanticcouncil.org/publications/reports/mexico-s-energy-reform-ready-to-launch.
3. Victor, David G., Hults, D. R., & Thurber, M. C., 2012. “Oil and Governance: State-Owned Enterprises and the World Energy Supply”. uk: Cambridge University Press.
4. BOEM. 2014, “Final Notice of Sale PackageWestern Gulf of Mexico Planning Area (WPA)Outer Continental Shelf (OCS)Oil and Gas Lease Sale 238. New Orleans: U.S. Department of the Interior”, Available from: http:// www. boem.gov /Final-Notice-of-Sale-238-Package/
5. Corcoran, P., 2012, “Oil Theft is Big Business for Mexican Gangs” Retrieved from http://www.insightcrime.org: http://www.insightcrime.org/
news -analysis/ oil-theft-is-big-business-for-mexican-gangs
7. eia., 2015, “Gulf of Mexico fact sheet”, Retrieved from www.eia.go: http://www.eia.gov/special/gulf_of_mexico/data.cfm
9. Estrada Estrada, J. H. ,2007, “Trans-Boundary Oil And Gas Fields Between Mexico and The USA”, Developing & elivering Affordable Energy in 21th Century. Houston: www.usaee.org.
10. Grayson, G., 1981, “The Politics of Mexican Oil”, University of Pittsburgh Press.
11. Gronewold, N., 2014, “Mexico: Oil-Sector Reforms Still hot Despite Crashing Crude Prices”, E&E Publishing. Available from http://www.eenews.net/
12. Hagerty, C. L.,2014, “Legislation to Approve the U.S.-Mexico Transboundary Hydrocarbons Agreement”, Congressional Research Service. Report No. R43610
13. Joyner, C. C.,1980, “U.S.-Mexican Energy Relations in the 1980's: New Resources versus Old Dilemmas”, Case Western Reserve Journal of International Law, 12(3), 485-504.
14. Perkins, Robert, “Pemex Sees No Price Constraints to Reforms,” Platts Oilgram News, October 31, 2014.
15. Lugar, Richard G.,2012, “Oil, Mexico, and The Transboundary Agreement”, Washington: U.S. Government Printing Office. Available at http:// www .foreign.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/77567.pdf
16. Schmitt, K. M.,1982, “The Problem of Maritime Boundaries in U.S.-Mexican Relations”, NATURAL RESOURCES JOURNAL,vol. 22, 140-153.
17. Schmitt, M. K. (1974). Mexico and the United States, 1821 – 1973: Conflict and Coexistence. New York: Wiley & Sons.
18. Seelke, C. R., Villarreal , M. A., Ratner, M., & Brown, P.,2015, “Mexico’s Oil and Gas Sector: Background,Reform Efforts, and Implications for the United States”, congressional research service(CRS), Report No. R43313
19. Thompson, A., 2013,April 3, “Rusty Wheels of Pemex Require Much Oiling” Financial Times. َAvailable from http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/0d5a467c-9bb0-11e2-8485-00144feabdc0.html#axzz4IKn3DoaU
20. Valenzuela, P., & Wood, D. ,2014, August 13, “Mexico’s Energy Reform: entering the final phase”, available from https://www.wilsoncenter.org/
21. Wood, D., 2012, “US-Mexico Cross Border Energy Cooperation: a new era in the Gulf of Mexico”, Monthly Report on PEMEX and U.S.-Mexico Energy Cooperation, woodrow wilson international center for scholars, Mexico institute.