الف) کتابها و مقالات
1. GARFIELD, RICHARD, et al. ( 1995), “The Health Impact of Economic Sanctions”, BULLETIN OF THE NEW YORK ACADEMY OF MEDICINE (1995 Winter), 72.
2. Nephew, Richard (2017),” The Art of Sanctions: A View from the Field”. Columbia University Press.
3. REISMAN, W. MICHAEL & L. STEVICK, DOUGLAS (1998), “The Applicability of International Law Standards to United Nations Economic Sanctions Programmes”, EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF INTERNATIONAL LAW, 9.
ج) اسناد بینالمللی
16. Council Regulation (EC) No 2271/96 of 22 November 1996 protecting against the effects of the extra-territorial application of legislation adopted by a third country, and actions based thereon or resulting therefrom
17. EU Council Decision, 26th July 2010, 2010/413/CFSP
18. EU Regulation No. 961/2010, dated 25th October 2010.
19. EU Council Decision 2012/35/CFSP, dated 23 January 2012, amending Decision 2010/413/CFSP concerning restrictive measures against Iran
20. EU Regulation 267/2012 dated 23th March 2012
21. EU Council Decision 2012/35/CFSP.
22. International Emergency Economic Powers Act (IEEPA, 50 U.S.C. 1701)
23. Iran Nuclear Agreement Review Act adopted in May 2015 (“INARA”)
24. Iran Libya Sanction Act (ILSA)
25. Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA)
26. National Security Presidential Memorandum (NSPM)
27. Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons List (SDN)
28. The National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) of 2012
29. The Comprehensive Iran Sanctions, Accountability, and Divestment Act of 2010 (CISADA)
30. US Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), Iran Sanctions FAQ.