1. شکیب، محمدرضا (1397). دفاع ضرورت در رویۀ داوری سرمایهگذاری بینالمللی: چالشهای پیش رو. چاپ اول، تهران، انتشارات خرسندی.
2. International Law Commission, (2001), Draft Articles on Responsibility of States for Internationally Wrongful Acts, in Yearbook of the International Law Commission, vol. II (Part Two).
3. Miles, Kate, (2013), The Origins of International Investment Law: Empire, Environment and the Safeguarding of Capital, Cambridge, Cambridge University Press.
4. Sornaragah, M., (2004), the international law on foreign investment, Cambridge, Cambridge University Press.
5. Sornarajah, M., (2015), Resistance and Change in the International law on Foreign Investment, Cambridge, Cambridge University Press.
6. Stone Sweet, Alec and Giacinto Della Cananea, (2013-2014), "Proportionality, General principles of law, and Investor-State Arbitration: a Response to Jose Alvarez", N. Y. U. J. Int'l L. & Pol, Vol. 46, No. 3, pp. 911-954.
7. Charles N. Brower, Charles H. Brower II & Jeremy K. Sharpe, (2003), "The Coming Crisis in the Global Adjudication System", 19 ARB. INT'L 415, Volume 19, Issue 4, pp. 415–440.
8. Viñuales, Jorge E., (2008), "State of Necessity and Peremptory Norms in International Investment Law", 14 LAW & BUS. REV. AM, Vol. 14, No. 1
, pp. 79-103.
9. Alvarez, José E. & Kathryn Khamsi, (2009), "The Argentine Crisis and Foreign Investors: A Glimpse into the Heart of the Investment Regime", 2008/2009 Y.B. INT’L INV. L. & POL’Y, 379, pp. 379-478.
10. Sauvant, Karl P., (2008), "The Rise of International Investment, Investment Agreements and Investment Disputes, in Appeals Mechanism in International Investment Disputes", (Karl P. Sauvant & Michael Chiswick-Patterson eds), Oxford, Oxford University Press, pp. 3-16.
11. Harhay, Leah D., (2011), "investment arbitration in 2021: A look to diversity and consistency", Sw. J. Int'l L, Vol. 18, pp. 223, 244.
12. Trakman, Leon E., (2013), "The ICSID and Investor–State Arbitration", IN: (Leon E Trakman and Nicola W. Ranieri, Regionalism in International Investment Law), Oxford, Oxford University Press, pp. 252-313.
13. McLachlan, Campbell, (2008), "Investment Treaties and general international law", International and Comparative Law Quarterly, Vol. 57, pp. 361-401.
14. Subramanian, S. R., (2012), "Too Similar or Too Different: State of Necessity as a Defence under Customary International Law and the Bilateral Investment Treaty and their Relationship", Manchester Journal of International Economic Law Volume 9, Issue 1, pp 68-91.
15. Schill, S.W, (2007), "International Investment law and the Host State’s Power to Handle Economic Crisis", Journal of International Arbitration, Vol. 24 (3), pp. 265-286.
16. Gazzini, Tarcisio, (2008), "Necessity in International Investment Law: Some Critical Remarks on CMS v Argentina", 26 J.Energy Nat. Resources L.450, Maastricht University Library, pp. 450-469.
17. Burke-White, William W. & Andreas von Staden, (2008), "Investment Protection in Extraordinary Times: The Interpretation and Application of Non-Precluded Measures Provisions in Bilateral Investment Treaties", Virginia Journal of International Law Vol 48, pp. 309-410.
18. ADC and ADC & ADMC v Hungary, ICSID/ARB/03/16, Award, (2 October 2006).
19. Argentina’s Collapse: A Decline Without Parallel, ECONOMIST, Mar. 2–8, 2002, at 26.
20. Case concerning Gabcıkovo-Nagymaros Project (Hungary/Slovakia), I.C.J. Rep (Judgment of 25 September 1997).
21. Case Concerning Military and Paramilitary Activities in and Against Nicaragua, Nicaragua v. USA, (Merits), I.C.J. Rep (Judgment of 27 June 1986).
22. CMS Gas Transmission Company V. Argentine Republic, Annulment Proceeding, ICSID Case No. ARB/01/8, (September 25, 2007).
23. CMS Gas Transmission Company V. Argentine Republic, Award, ICSID Case No. ARB/01/8, (May 12, 2005).
24. Continental Casualty Company V. Argentine Republic, Award, ICSID Case No. ARB/03/9, (Sep. 5, 2008).
25. Continental Casualty Company V. The Argentine Republic, Annulment Proceeding, ICSID Case No. ARB/03/9, (September 16, 2011).
26. EL Paso Energy International Company v. the Argentine Republic, Award, ICSID Case No. ARB/03/15, (31 October 2011).
27. EL Paso Energy International Company v. the Argentine Republic, Annulment Proceeding, ICSID Case No. ARB/03/15, (September 22, 2014).
28. Enron Creditors Recovery Corp. Ponderosa Assets, L.P. v. The Argentine Republic, Annulment Proceeding, ICSID Case No. ARB/01/3, (30 July 2010).
29. Enron Creditors Recovery Corp. V. Argentine Republic, Award, ICSID Case No. ARB/01/3, (May 22, 2007).
30. LG&E Energy Corp. V. Argentine Republic, Decision on Liability, ICSID Case No. ARB/02/1, (Oct. 3, 2006).
31. Sempra Energy Int’l V. Argentine Republic, Award, ICSID Case No. ARB/02/16, (Sept. 28, 2007).
32. Sempra Energy International V. Argentine Republic, Annulment Proceeding, ICSID Case No. ARB/02/16, (29 June 2010).
33. Australia – India BIT (New Delhi, 26 February 1999).
34. Convention on the Settlement of Investment Disputes between States and Nationals of Other States (1965).
35. Croatia - India BIT, Date of signature, (04/05/2001).
36. Finland - Kyrgyzstan BIT (2003), Date of signature, 03/04/2003.
37. Guillermo Nielsen, (2003), Certificate Concerning the State of Necessity in Argentina, Secretary of Finance of Argentina.
38. Hong Kong, China SAR - New Zealand BIT, Date of signature: 06/07/1995.
39. Japan-Korea BIT, Signed at Seoul March 22, 2002.
40. Japan-Viet Nam BIT, Tokyo, November 14, 2003.
41. Treaty Concerning the Reciprocal Encouragement and Protection of Investment, U.S.– A.R.G, Nov. 14, 1991. (U.S- Argentina BIT).
42. U.N. Conference on Int’l Trade & Dev. [UNCTAD], Bilateral Investment Treaties 1959–1999, at 26–27, U.N. Doc. UNCTAD/ITE/IIA/2 (Dec. 2000).